Thursday, May 14, 2009

Girlfight


I was more than a little excited when I heard the host of The Real Housewives of New York Reunion show say there was 7 hours worth of footage for the reunion alone. Alas, there are only two actual episodes, the second of which airs tonight. If they sold the raw footage, I'm ashamed to say I'd buy it and watch it all, probably seven hours straight, demanding solitude and total silence (same rules for the last episode of Sex in the City).

Shame aside, I LOVE watching the trainwreck that is Kelly. I think it makes me feel more normal. Or maybe I'm still a 14 yr. old girl dying to see the head cheerleader really get what's coming to her. Probably the later.

D has baby duty tonight and I am all set to go with my DVR and Chardonnay.

UPDATE: Yeh, I'm not really going to ever be happy until these two just have it out slapping and hair pulling. There, I said it, I don't care if my trailer trash side is showing.


No comments:

Post a Comment