Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Need Reassurance that it's Completely Normal to Engage in a Powerstruggle with Your Toddler? Read This


Just finished. Giggle-worthy novella about a woman, her toddler and supportive work-at-home Mr.Mom as they wait for #2 to arrive. We're nearing the 'trying' phase for our #2, I went from being more terrified of getting pregnant than I was in high school to ooohing and aahhhing at every baby under 3 months we see. Damn hormones.

I'm starting a list of things I want to do before the next child begins to devour every brain cell I still have left, here's what I have so far (suggestions welcome):

1) Organize Master Closet
2) Organize Garage
3) Drink as many Margaritas, White Whines and other mixed drinks not involving rum as socially acceptable before the abolition
4) Plan two vacations before the magic number multiplies (one up Oregon coast and other to Park City)
5) Get new carpeting (got an estimate - $12K?!)
6) Choose materials for backyard re design (I HATE driving to the block and brick place) and actually choose a contractor who won't rip me off (two estimates so far, one for $90K, one for $36K... same project)

No comments:

Post a Comment